Hospital Food Safety Manager
A Hospital Food Safety Manager demonstrates competency in preventing foodborne illness which contributes significant to the recovery of patients and providing staff and visitors a nutritious meal.
- Impact of Foodborne Illnesses
- CDC Critical and Non-Critical Categories of Foodborne Illness Contributors
- Hospital Food Safety Manager Responsibilities
- Eleven International Food Safety Icons
- Foodborne Illnesses
- Preventing Foodborne Illnesses
Eligibility: Graduate/Safety Officer with two years’ experience in hospital food service.
Duration: 03 days