Construction Safety Engineering
Construction work is a dangerous land-based job. Some construction site jobs include: building houses, roads, workplaces and repair and maintain infrastructures. This work includes many hazardous task and conditions such as working with height, excavation, noise, dust, power tools and equipment. The most common fatalities are caused by the fatal four. Construction work has been increasing in developing and undeveloped countries over the past few years. With an increase in this type of work occupational fatalities have increased.
Crash Diploma in Construction safety engineering. Is particularly designed for working professionals for those like to change their carrier to safety sector. the experts of Berf International Institute of fire and safety have modulated the curriculum simple and easy to follow for these categories without affecting their profession. There is no need to attend any regular classes. The Program consist a unique practical oriented “Self-Study Technology” to deliver best knowledge and skills equal to regular courses. The program follows a new, easy self-learning method consisting different stages. The learning stages are: you have to prepare the assignments, projects reports etc according to the instructions of the institute at your home or work place. There is no need to visit any place or industry to prepare the reports.
Diploma,Advanced Diploma,PG Diploma,Master Diploma Courses Available.We also offer Crash Courses,Regular Courses,Distance Courses,Online Courses.
- Detailed study of construction safety in workplace
- Scaffolding safety and erection of platform
- Detailing of work in height
- Hazards to construction workers
- Construction Safety Policy of 29 CFR 1910 and 1926
- Management commitment to safety.
- Weekly tool box safety meetings at all jobsites.
- Effective job safety training for all categories of employees.
- Job hazard analysis provided to all employees.
- Personal protective equipment