Health Safety And Environment
Industrial Safety Management is one of the classification of safety course, which is very important category for any person seeking job in industrial sector in nationally and internationally. In olden days safety courses was known as "FIRE AND SAFETY " only. But in the beginning of the year 2000 the importance of safety increased and several classifications are updated in safety courses. By considering classifications Berf International institute of fire and safety designed a course called DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT which included almost all chapters which are needed for a candidate to attain knowledge to work as a safety officer in industrial sector .
Diploma,Advanced Diploma,PG Diploma,Master Diploma Courses Available.We also offer Crash Courses,Regular Courses,Distance Courses,Online Courses.
- Detailed study of safety engineering
- Importance of human safety in workplace
- Environmental hazards and consequences to human health
- Detailed study of health safety in different industries and sites.
- Chemical hazards in industries , human health problem and remedy
- HSE management of safety officer in industries
- Occupational hazards and remedy
- HAZCOM, HAZMAT, MSDS awareness