Train The Trainer
This 3-day program will instill the principles and skills for training workers, as well as assist you in developing a strong foundation in training delivery.
- Adult learning
- Developing a training program
- Training needs analysis
- Steps for planning training
- Course design
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Managing common difficulties
- Planning for training evaluation
- Impact of values and attitudes on training
Trainers are video tape during their presentation and constructive group critics conducted – this is the most proven method of learning how to become a great trainer.
Trainers who successful complete this program will receive Train-the-Trainer certification from the International Board of Environmental Health and Safety (USA accredited certification)
Duration: Three days